2.Details of the data controller
SPRL CTEC Mobility Solutions (hereinafter: "Ubike"), whose registered office is located at Rue Vautier 48, 1050 Brussels (Belgium) and registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number (BE) 0655.966.557, is responsible for processing the personaldata (hereinafter: "Data") that you provide to us directlyvia our website www.ubike.be as well as via the platforms and other IT tools made available to you by Ubike, directly when contacting Ubike or indirectly via a request for an offer from a Ushops.
3.What Data do we collect, for what purpose and on what legal basis?
3.1 The data we collect from you
The data concerned by this processing is in particular : • Your personal identification data (surname, first name, address, telephone number, etc.) and electronic identification data (professional e-mail, IP address, etc.). • Your employer's identification details; your employee references •The amount of your monthly payment and voucher •Vehicle registration data and administrative documents (e.g. reports)arising from their use
You provide us with this information:
1. when you contact us by telephone, post, e-mail or text message, we use your Data to process your request and send you the information and answers you have requested (legitimate interests of the data controller). contract) 2. when you contact us directly or indirectly (at one of our CTEC Partner Points)to request a quotation, order a productor service, or make an appointment for the maintenance of your bike (pre-contractual measures / performance of the 3. ia our website when you edit your Voucher(contract performance) We use your Data to ensure the processing of our commercial relationship from the request for a quotation, throughout the duration of the contract and for the management of the after-sales service (SAV), and this in collaboration with our Ushops partners and other financial partners, insurers with whom we share your Data strictly within the framework of these purposes.(performance of a contract to which you are a party or performance of pre-contractual measures). 4. We send you requests for products and services similar to those you have already purchased (legitimate interests of the data controller) 5. When you contact us as a supplier, or in the context of invitations to tender to which we respond - we process the data of the persons concerned by the commercial relationship (performance of a contract to which you are a party or performance of pre-contractual measures). 6. When we register the vehicle and provide administrative support during its use, for example by tracking fines.(execution of a contract to which you are a party). Ubike processes your Data only to the extent necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained.
Status of your consent:
4. How long do we keep your Data?
We will keep your Data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and in compliance with current legislation.
5. To whom may your Data be transmitted?
Your Data may be communicated to Ubike's partner companies for the aforementioned purposes. In the course of providing our services, we may subcontract some or all of our tasks to technical subcontractors under contract with us, in particular for logistical, financial and insurance purposes. Ubike requires its subcontractors to comply with Data protection legislation and to present sufficient guarantees as to the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that the processing meets the requirements of applicable Data protection legislation and guarantees the protection of your rights. We do not sell or disclose, in any way whatsoever, the Data we collect about you to third parties. In certain circumstances, our website and applications will provide you with social plug-ins from different social networks. If you choose to interact with a social networking site such as Facebook or Twitter (for example by registering an account), your activity on our website or via our applications will also be accessible on that social networking site. If you are connected to one of these social networks during your visit to one of our sites or applications or if you interact with one of the social plug-ins, the social network site may add this information to your respective profile on this network depending on your privacy protection settings. If you wish to prevent this type of data transfer, please log out of your social network account before accessing one of our sites or applications, or change the application's privacy settings, if possible. Please read the privacy policies of these social networks for detailed information on the collection and transfer of personal information, your rights and how you can obtain satisfactory privacy settings.
6. What are your rights? 6.1 Right of access You have the right to consult your Data at any time and free of charge,by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to Ubike's registered office at Rue Vautier 48, 1050 Ixelles. 6.2 Right of rectification You have the right to demand that incorrect Data be corrected and that inappropriate or no longer necessary Data be deleted by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending us a written request by post to the address of Ubike's registered office Rue Vautier 48, 1050 Ixelles. We draw your attention to the fact that you are obliged at all times to check the accuracy of the Data you send us.
6.3 Right to be forgotten
If you no longer wish your Data to be processed and you are eligible to request the right to erasure, we will delete your Data from our database.
6.4 Right to portability
Insofar as necessary, you will also have the right to the portability of your Data under the conditions set out in the applicable Data protection legislation.
6.5 Right to object
You have the right to object to any use of your Data for canvassing purposes. You may exercise your right to object either by using the automated procedures provided for this purpose in the e-mailsiling that, by sending an e-mail to thiseffect to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you have the right to obtain from Ubike the limitation of the processing of your Data, in accordance with the applicable Data protection legislation.
7. Information for children
As a general rule, we do not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected information from children under 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible, unless we are required to retain it by applicable law. Where we are aware that a child is over the age of 13 but is considered a minor under applicable law, we will obtain parental/guardian consent before using that child's personal information.
8. Links to other websites and services
Our sites may contain links to third-party sites, and some of our services give you access to third-party services (such as social networks).We have no control over how third party sites and services treat your personal information. We do not review third-party sites and services, and we are not responsible for these third-party sites and services or their privacy practices. Please read the privacy statements of any third party sites or services you access from our sites or services.
We have developed appropriate technical and organisational security rules to prevent the destruction, loss, falsification, modification, unauthorised access, accidental disclosure to third parties and any other unauthorised processing of Data.
10. Limitation of liability clause
Ubike's liability will be limited to direct damages, to the exclusion of any indirect damages. Ubike can never be held responsible for damages deemed indirect such as, without this list being exhaustive, loss of Data, financial or commercial prejudice, loss of profits, increase in overheads, disruption of planning. In addition, Ubike cannot be held responsible for any damage resulting from illegitimate manipulation of the Data by third parties(theft of Data, viruses, phishing or other computer crimes). We would also like to point out that the links to the Website may contain hypertext links and other references to other sites that we do not manage or control and to which these provisions do not apply. We are not responsible for the content of these websites or the offers, products and services they provide. We therefore recommend that you carefully read the privacy protection rules of each site you visit, which may differ from these rules.
11. What happens in the event of a dispute?
If you believe that we are failling to meet one of our legal and/or contractual obligations,please contact us by email at email@example.com. We will do our utmost to ensure that you receive a follow-up as soon as possible. Any claim, complaint or grievance shouldbe addressed to Ubike's head office. If you are not satisfiedwith our response, you have the right to lodge a complaintwith a supervisory authority.
12. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These provisions shall be governed by, interpreted and enforced in accordance with Belgian law, which shall be the sole applicable law in the event of any dispute. Any dispute which cannot be settled amicably within a period not exceeding one month from the date of its occurrence, which period may be extended by mutual agreement, may be brought by the most diligent party before the French-speaking Courts and Tribunals of the judicial district of Brussels, which shall have sole jurisdiction.
13. Date of entry into force
This policy was created and came into effect on January 1, 2019. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any time.